It's true--there is a new adventure waiting for JLO, LJ and me coming December 2013: being a family of four! We are now currently, as JLO's cousin so poetically stated it, On the Cusp of the Double O. No, not twins, but one little nugget who is due to arrive mid-December.
LJ continually answers the question, "do you want a brother or sister?" with "I want a sister and a puppy." Sorry, kid. You might be disappointed on both accounts. Although according to how I've been feeling and what everyone says, he may just get that sister. Today, I'm puke-free and hydrated. I haven't been able to say that for the last fifteen weeks, so I'm hoping the second trimester "happy" period is really beginning. This first trimester was so different than with LJ, hence the reason everyone thinks its a girl.
So stayed tuned for more updates and insights on our journey of becoming a family of four!
No comments:
Post a Comment